I agree with you, Patrick, it really is remarkable that Maharishi was able to
direct so many people into doing meditation, and on a twice daily basis, to
boot.  But I think that it was just the right message and medium for the time
and for the people who were, for some reason, primed for both.

To whatever degree Maharishi's initial mission trajectory may have wavered in
the latter part of his life (if it did at all), he came from an authentic and
sincere background.

**