On Aug 11, 2009, at 6:05 PM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> An alternative to Transcendental Meditation
>
> August 10, 6:29 PMPhoenix Alternative Religions ExaminerWayne
> Purdin

Interesting market positioning. Now comes,

Marketing the alternative Transcendental Meditation.

Give this to a real business school as a mass market project:

Craft promotions to segments. The Saks 5th Ave package.
Bloomingdales, Eddie Bauer, LLBean, From health and beauty to
exploring the inner silence of nature. The Chicken Soup book version.
The Walmart store packaged version. Bikers stop for meditation.
The John Deere lawn tractor and meditation package. Hot Rods and meditation. Weavers and nitters meditate with the alternative to relieve eye-strain. Cut the national budget with The free meditation incentive package as parts of the stimulus or healthcare, or veterans service benefit plans.
Of course, the TMorg already tried the high end Horchow version.
Broaden it out now.
Alternative Transcendental Meditation:
A useful meditation for anyone, a packaging for everyone.

OK, you piqued my interest. What would the Bloomingdale, Eddie Bauer & L.L. Bean versions of packaged silence look like!?

Different from a Verma, Srivistava & Sons with a Brahmananda twist?