From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: RIP Public Option
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 8:11 PM

BillyG. wrote:
> Can we have *tort reform* now? Please! A great Republican, conservative idea
> to reduce health care costs!
>
> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Tort_reform
Until an MD leaves a medical tool inside you during surgery. You'd
better leave recourse for that. Certainly malpractice insurance adds a
ridiculous amount to our medical bills. It probably wouldn't be so
necessary if all doctors were interested in practicing medicine and not
just as a source of revenue so they can spend more time on the golf
course. And malpractice insurance is only part of the medical bloat.
Requiring a staff to deal with health insurance companies is another.
Gee, it all comes back to insurance. Time to scrutinize the ENTIRE
insurance scam ... er I mean industry.