#1, RD, I know what open option is with respect to the health care
bill(s).  I've been reading everything I can get my hands on about the
issues and of course getting the rest of my information from Rachael
Maddow.

#2.  You keep on running off that the sky is falling.  You are not
doing the White House any good and I'm sure they have many of your
hysterical rants about health care posted here.  The fact is, this is
politics.  Congress is in recess.  It would be utterly stupid for
Obama to waste his energy doing a lot of campaigning on health care
right now.  The president uses TV and Air Force One.  No need to hop
on a private rail car like Harry Truman and do whistle stop
campaigning.  Obama is a smart cookie and he's got some smart staff.
He's also got a lot of people who voted for him to get health care
passed.  When recess is about to end, expect Obama, Joe Biden, cabinet
members to be saturating the air waves, flying all over the country
for town hall meetings and expect a lot of quid pro quo bargaining.
Obama will get the best deal he can at the time, knowing that once he
opens the door, it'll be easier to open further and harder to close
back again.  With respect to the mere pittance Obama worked out with
pharm about lowering prices.  Wait until Obama really squeezes their
gonads to lower more.  We have hurricane and swine flu season coming.
Things to capitalize on.

To paraphrase my favorite philosopher Joe Dimaggio, it ain't over
until Hilary sings.