From: do.rflex <do.rf...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 7:33:26 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'The CIA~Addicted to Death and Drugs!'

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@ ...> wrote:

> If  FairfieldLife' s very own expatriot postal worker was trying to answer
> for Robert, you failed. The Question was, How dou you know the Afganis in
> that photo were Taliban? Mujaheddin had several factions, one of which were
> Taliban. The Northern Alliance helped our special forces drive the Taliban
> out of Afghanistan.

News Flash for Southern Man: The Taliban were never driven out of Afghanistan
by the Northern Alliance or anybody else.

Equating anybody that opposed the Soviet Union as *Taliban* sounds ...xenophbic.

Making a distorted, false suggestion like that confirms that don't have a clue
what you're talking about.