> > A Courts-Martial
> >
> > 1) Sale of  600 prime acres of failed farming.  2)Sale of Folded school
> > building.

The stain of a high-water mark.

> It'll be slow death by a thousand cuts.

>Most people saw it coming decades ago but the plane was kept in the air by
>credulous wealthy donors. Now the machinery meets the geology and we have
>what's known as "Controlled Flight into Terrain". That's aviation terminology
>for flying a perfectly serviceable aircraft into the side of a mountain due to
>pilot error.
>
>In this case,
the underlying idea is perfectly good, and there's a viable business teaching a
good mediation technique to the general public.

But there's not a viable business in sucking money from wealthy donors so that
a bunch of nut jobs in crowns who think they rule the world can spend it on
vanity projects. The danger is that the good part of the business will go down
the toilet with the bad parts.