--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"
<bill.hicks.all.a.r...@...> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM, do.rflex <do.rf...@...> wrote:
> >
> > I don't think anyone is going to "kill the bill." I believe that most
> > rational Dems recognize that considering the realities of the current
> > political make up of Congress what has been accomplished is a major,
> > significent step forward in a decades long history of failed attempts to
> > get anywhere on such a scale with health care legislation.
> >

> Why does anyone still bother to reply to RD?  I'm thinking of creating
> a spam filter for her, as she's like a broken record.  Over and over
> again, that bastard who stole the election from her fellow traveler
> Lesbo-Nazi Hilary is no good.  He's played us all along.  Mein Gott.
> Over and over and over again.  OK, the bill is flawed.  But getting
> the foot in the door is the first step when it comes to contentious
> legislation.  I posted months ago what LBJ would have done.  But LBJ,

The only person who sounds like a broken record around here is Bill Hicks
spouting stupid sexist insults...again. Plus, he's lying. He knows very well I
back up my criticism of Obama with facts and that it has nothing to do with
Hillary. Bill goes lowbrow on me because he's intellectually lazy like the
do.rk. He brings nothing to the discussion of HCR but a few meaningless talking
points such as "getting a foot in the door." He's totally incapable of
discussing any of the specifics of the "flawed" bill. Both of them would do
well to become more informed.