It's all about Judy....again. Didn't Barry make a formal declaration that she
was a non-person? Didn't he vow to not read her posts beyond the message view
because he's too cowardly to admit to himself how badly she mops the floor with
him EVERY TIME? Now he's cruising for a bruising...again? Pass the popcorn.
This is going to be fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myknrlmt1Y4