Perfect way to end my "posting week," by pointing
out that the *other* self-proclaimed "feminist" on
this forum seems to *agree* with Judy characterizing
another woman as a slut or prostitute *on the basis
of her hairstyle*.

Look up the word "slattern." Note its synonyms: "slut"
and "prostitute." Note definitions such as: "a pros-
titute who attracts customers by walking the streets"
and "a loose woman."

This from the two "feminists" who suggested that me
pointing out that IMO Sarah Palin is a very ordinary-
looking woman and that the only reason anyone thinks
otherwise is because of makeup was "misogyny" and
"hatred of women."

The two "feminists" seem to feel that *they* are able
to refer to *another woman* as a "slattern" FOR NO
OTHER REASON THAN THAT THEY DON'T LIKE
HER HAIRCUT. That's not "hatred of women."
But pointing out that Sarah Palin has to wear a ton
of makeup to look good on camera is. Go figure.

Now, having "set the stage" for the meltdown that will
follow today and the early part of next week, I shall
again withdraw and allow the two unpersons to make my
points for me. Have a nice "rest of Friday" folks...I'm
off to Barcelona for the evening while they sit in their
houses and plot their revenge.  :-) :-) :-)