Good grief. This is, what, Barry's *third* off-the-
rails rant now about McDonnell's hair?

> Perfect way to end my "posting week," by pointing
> out that the *other* self-proclaimed "feminist" on
> this forum seems to *agree* with Judy characterizing
> another woman as a slut or prostitute *on the basis
> of her hairstyle*.

Neither of us characterized anybody that way.
Barry's enraged because Raunchy nailed him about
paying so much attention to me after having
declared me an "unperson" whose posts he was
never going to read.

> Look up the word "slattern." Note its synonyms: "slut"
> and "prostitute." Note definitions such as: "a pros-
> titute who attracts customers by walking the streets"
> and "a loose woman."

Or note the definition in my dictionary:

"slattern: an untidy slovenly woman; also : slut,
prostitute"

The term "slattern" does not automatically imply
"prostitute" or "loose woman," except, apparently,
in Barry's mind.

And that tells us why Barry is so anxious for
women to have messy hair, because he thinks it
means he has a better chance of getting into
their pants.

> This from the two "feminists" who suggested that me
> pointing out that IMO Sarah Palin is a very ordinary-
> looking woman and that the only reason anyone thinks
> otherwise is because of makeup was "misogyny" and
> "hatred of women."

No, neither of us ever said that was the reason. I
may have suggested Palin Derangement Syndrome as
the reason, however.