--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2010, at 8:07 AM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

<snip>
> > > have that. I'll hang in there with the Kingster
> > > and wish his 3-1/2-year-old luck in "school." :-)
> >
> 3.5 years in old enough in the US to be in pre-school,
> and isn't his oldest 5.5?  So she'd be entering K anyway.

One more time, folks: The only mention of the kids'
schooling came from Hagelin, and what he waid was that
MMY wanted the marriage kept secret until the OLDEST
was in school. That would be the 5-1/2-year-old.

(And as I pointed out in another post, kids can start
school in France at the age of 2 years. So Tony's kids'
ages are a total nonissue even if one didn't bother to
read what Hagelin said with any attention. Or were
hoping others didn't.)