Lurk: Tell me Nab.  What's  your take on the whole thing.

Nab:  Like you said; to early to tell.
What we have now is rumours from FFL's rumour-monger #1 Rick Archer and
supposedly e-mails from Bevan published here by... guess who (!) taken
as facts by "clueless" and obsessive TMO-haters on a small blog on the
Internet.

Lurk:  Thank you for the courtesy of a reply.  It sounds like you may be
a little thrown by this, at least if it turns out to be true.  I mean
how can you not be.  This doesn't make sense, or as was said in one of
the opening scenes of Avatar, "That's just wroonng"