Hi.
I don't know if I should be happy or sorry that I do not understand
all the  points written in FFL. I read the article, and I did not
find anything insulting in it. Sometimes I am jumping in my chair
when I read what some of you people writes. But the article did not
make me jump at all. We have free press in a free democracy - so
Rick, I stand by your side.
Ingegerd