--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> OK, that makes it official for me. Judy has achieved what I had thought was
> unachievable....she actually IS crazier than Tex! Wow....who-da-thunk it!

I used to really think she was a genuine crusader for the truth and mistakenly
backed her self-superior game - as others have done who've since seen that
folly.  Yoiks!... that was a painful and humiliating lesson for me as I began
to see how she continuously tore people down just for her entertainment.

She uses her editorial verbal skills as a sadistic exercise of
self-aggrandisement. I vaguely recall her having said it was like an
exhilarating tennis match for her.

But I learned from it and had the benefit of having closely observed her
methods, and have come to recognize how she operates as a pathological
self-superior and self appointed arbiter of how everyone else should think and
behave by HER standards.

Like I said, I've never seen anything like it.