Yeah Joe don't you get it?  If I don't understand what she has written it is my
inability to understand her perfect writing.  If she doesn't understand me it
is because I am a bad writer.  It is the Las Vegas of shame,heads she wins
tails I lose!

She did declare you "not stupid." But before you break out the champagne I
gotta warn you, that means that now if you disagree you are lying.