Vaj:
> > Maybe so, but almost everyone thought Saddam had WMD and
> > would use them.

Judy:
> "Almost everyone" was deliberately misled by Bush and Cheney,
> who pretended the evidence was much more conclusive and
> certain than it actually was.

"On Nov. 20, the Tribune began an inquest: We set out to assess
the Bush administration's arguments for war in Iraq. We have
weighed each of those nine arguments against the findings of
subsequent official investigations by the 9/11 Commission, the
Senate Intelligence Committee and others...

After reassessing the administration's nine arguments for war,
we do not see the conspiracy to mislead that many critics
allege..."

Read more:

'Judging the case for war'
The Chicago Tribune, December 28, 2005