> Barry frantically tries to distract attention
> from the exposure of his lies in a previous
> post, his usual approach to dealing with being
> nailed. Never seems to occur to him that this
> tactic just results in his being nailed *again*.

Nailing Barry to the Cross. Nice Sunday image. Perhaps our long-future heirs
will worship the shroud of Barry -- and pray at the place of his crucifiction.

> > Hilarious. All these years of stalking me and Judy

So now a third party is stalking both of you. The adventure thickens. Like
Indiana Jones and the the Infinite Tail-Chasing Dog.

> > has *still* never figured out that the most revealing
> > parts of her "retorts" are the things that *she* snips
> > out of posts.

But if the part is in the Whole, and the Whole is in the part -- what does a
few snips here and there matter?

 In this case, the part she cut out was
> > IMO the whole reason she went crazy enough to write
> > all of this:

Ah, the Crazy Illumined. Such a fantastic tradition.

> > > Now twice in one week she has herself described
> > > her own actions that way. 'Bout bloody time.
> > > Everyone else here has known it for years. But
> > > it's a possible sign of sanity when she can
> > > finally admit it.
> >
> > Get it? I suggested that she might be showing signs of
> > sanity.

Is it placebo sanity or real sanity. -- I suppose it doesn't really matter --
per adjacent post.

> THAT is what made her go more insane than ever.
> > Is that funny, or what?
>
> Hmm. If what Barry means is that one might be
> reluctant to assent to his evaluation of one's
> sanity, he's quite right. Sort of like having
> Michael Vick testify to one's kindness to
> animals, or Sarah Palin compliment one on one's
> clarity of speech, or Goldman Sachs commend the
> integrity of one's financial dealings.

See, Emptiness is at the core of Fullness. Who has had this experience. See
almost everyone.

> Of course, I did quote the first sentence,
> because it was a knowing lie. As noted, I've
> never described my "actions" as "stalking."
> That was Barry's invention.

Stalking the Wholeness. Sounds like a great new HBO series.

> And since I've regularly talked about what I
> *do* do, the rest is a lie

Given that all of creation is a lie -- delusion, maya, the liar fits right in.
(Pardon my lack of attention, but I can't quite figure out who is lying to whom
here, at this point)

> as well--it can't
> be something I've "finally admitted" when I've
> mentioned it repeatedly, so my sanity doesn't
> enter into it at all; it was a non sequitur.
>
> > The issue of whether she's stalking me is easily
> > settled
>
> It was never in dispute that I go after Barry,
> nor that he goes after me. If he wants to call it
> "stalking" when I do it, he also needs to call it
> "stalking" when he does it.
>
> As noted, the *dispute* was whether, as he
> claimed repeatedly, I "stalked" him in the
> sense of following him around from forum to
> forum. That was a lie as well. He finally
> decided to shift the meaning from following
> him around to simply "poking and prodding,"
> but he never acknowledged having done so,
> *hoping* that folks would continue to interpret
> "stalking" in the more common following-around
> sense.
>
> He was "stalking" me before I ever arrived on
> this forum (at his invitation, no less) and has
> continued to do so ever since, just as he's been
> doing for 16 years.

Well, a definate A for effort. What fortitude. The man is on a mission. A
religious crusade?

> , and without any claims either on her part
> > or mine. Watch closely over the next week, and note
> > how many times she feels it necessary to fire off a
> > "Get Barry" post. Then do the same with me with
> > regard to mentions of her
>
> Some weeks he fires off more "Get Judy" posts
> than I do "Get Barry" posts, other weeks it's the
> reverse. All told over the years, however, there
> have been *far* more of his than mine.
>
> It's easy for him to "predict" what will happen
> any given week by simply holding back on his
> "Get Judy" posts until the following week.
>
> What *he* has never realized is that his little
> schemes don't affect me in the slightest. I'll
> respond to whatever I feel like responding to
> regardless of his "predictions."
>
> Indeed, I can just echo his own declaration:
>
> "I will comment here on Fairfield Life the way I
> fuckin' *want to*. I got over doing what other
> people wanted me to do or expected me to do or
> tried to 'guilt' or 'shame' me into doing some
> time ago."

Ah the world would be so much more wonderful if everyone just did it their own
F'ing way -- without regard for others' f'ing way.

Actually, that might be a great new cult: The F'ing Way.

> The difference being, of course, that what he
> wants to do is lie, and what I want to do is
> expose lies and tell the truth. The basis for
> the continuing friction between us is that he
> doesn't want me to do what I want to do and
> does everything he can in useless attempts to
> intimidate me into stopping.
>
> , and see if there is any
> > reason you can think of FOR her "Get Barry" posts
> > *except* stalking me because she's obsessed with
> > me. Matter settled.
>
> Well, not quite. The way to settle it would be
> for Barry to reform himself and see whether I
> stop going after him. Awhile back I made a post
> listing the various ways his posts would need
> to change (first among them being to quit lying)
> for this to happen; I'm sure he can find the
> post if he wants to give it a try. I'm equally
> sure he won't, because--as he says--he doesn't
> *want* to reform.
>
> So he'll have to learn to live with being
> repeatedly exposed as a fraud, phony, hypocrite,
> etc., etc.
>
> > *As* will be the question of her sanity.
>
> The question of Barry's pathological lying
> having been settled long since, he's not exactly
> in a position to comment on anyone else's sanity.

Apologies for any perceived slights. I am an equal opportunity fun and mirth
seeker. My way of having fun with words.