Turq

I'm not opposed to posting limits since they have curbed the
over-posters on FFL. However, having a bank of 10 unused posts would
solve the problem of going over the limit from inadvertence.

I don't have a dog in the fight on most of these contentions between
people. I also don't have likes or dislikes in who could call upon a
free post. My offer to Judy is the same for people I have had disputes
with in the past – like you or Vaj or WillyTex.

The choice doesn't have to be either/or – limit or no limit. A
"10 post bank" would solve the problem in a non-punitive way
while maintaining the present state of order.