It's up to Rick, of course, but on reflection I have no
problem with removing the posting limit. On one condition.

Leave the Post Count program in place, and allow it to post
its daily and weekly totals.

I'm not likely to ever go over 50 posts per week, posting
limits or not. I like the haiku-like structure of having
to think through what I have to say, and put myself on a
kind of rant diet. I find it helps to keep the samsaric
"weight" off.

But I think that everyone here knows that some *would*
opt for spamming FFL with their rants, either to troll
for attention and suck that attention vampire-like, or
use the spam to sell their opinions as superior to the
opinions of others.

Since all but a couple of the potential abusers of their
God-given "right to spam" have fled the scene, I have no
problem with the remaining overposters being allowed to
do so, as long as everyone is apprised daily and weekly
how attached to a steady diet of Spam they are, and can
consider that dietary and lifestyle choice when assessing
their credibility.