From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of emptybill
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 1:33 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Post Count -- For The Record

Turq

I'm not opposed to posting limits since they have curbed the over-posters on
FFL. However, having a bank of 10 unused posts would solve the problem of
going over the limit from inadvertence.
I don't have a dog in the fight on most of these contentions between people.
I also don't have likes or dislikes in who could call upon a free post. My
offer to Judy is the same for people I have had disputes with in the past -
like you or Vaj or WillyTex.
The choice doesn't have to be either/or - limit or no limit. A "10 post
bank" would solve the problem in a non-punitive way while maintaining the
present state of order.

Yeah, but then Alex and I have to do clerical work keeping track of how many
posts people have in their "bank".