--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:
> . . .
> That's alright. Experiencing that which is smaller than the
> smallest and bigger that biggest at any given point is for
> sure not degrading the Turq's personal experiences, why
> should it ?

I'm happy for you, if that sorta thing floats yer boat.

> That's why I have been avoiding that kind of discussions here on
> FFL; a personal experience is a personal experience and not
> anyone elses business. It's a personal fact, that's all.

It's a personal *claim*. It will never be a "fact"
except to you, subjectively, in your mind.

> Turq, I don't mind you a bit but find it strange that you focus
> so much negative energy on a Movement that, wheter you like it
> or not, has a tremendous place in the history of mankind.

I honestly don't expect the TM movement to even be
remembered in 20 years. YMMV, and that's OK, but I
suspect that your assessment of its importance has
a lot to do with your assessment of your own. You
were associated with it, therefore it has to be
important...that sorta thing.

Me, I'm not important, and neither have been any
of the spiritual groups I've ever been associated
with. There is a certain freedom in that.