> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > . . .
> > That's alright. Experiencing that which is smaller than the
> > smallest and bigger that biggest at any given point is for
> > sure not degrading the Turq's personal experiences, why
> > should it ?
>
> I'm happy for you, if that sorta thing floats yer boat.

Except ofcourse, that you don't have a clue what it's all about.

> > That's why I have been avoiding that kind of discussions here on
> > FFL; a personal experience is a personal experience and not
> > anyone elses business. It's a personal fact, that's all.
>
> It's a personal *claim*. It will never be a "fact"
> except to you, subjectively, in your mind.

Let's leave it at that for now. I do think differently about the future which
is glorious.

> > Turq, I don't mind you a bit but find it strange that you focus
> > so much negative energy on a Movement that, wheter you like it
> > or not, has a tremendous place in the history of mankind.
>

> Me, I'm not important

We know.

Many here are interested in that which you disdain; the glory of transcendence
one way or another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Dv8fQIx_8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPNajR8E5O4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFsyNeRGUnY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sHc3PouCC0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPaetsf0arM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6OvbwLvTA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB-ZAIj0NZo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyxYurZOeI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKRRnGJPx0&feature=related

Sorry Turq, but by TM, and with the grace of Guru Dev, Jim Flanegin got
thoroughly enlightened.

We know that you dislike it to your bones but it is nevertheless a fact.

"It is said that the Buddha made 500 people enlightened.
I think we will do better."

His Divine Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Buddha Yayanti, full moon of May
1982, in the presence of Purusha, The River Rhine, Germany