--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Following up on Nabby's claimed reasons for his hatred
> > > of Buddhists, doesn't anyone ever wonder why he never
> > > thinks any of these rationalizations for hatred *through*?
> > >
> > > Yes, there is a history of ritual and ceremonial magic in
> > > Tibet, long pre-dating the arrival of Buddhism. It was
> > > (according to myth) common among the Bon shamans who ran
> > > things in Tibet before Padmasambhava arrived and kicked
> > > them all out. There is very little history of magic being
> > > used for "dark" purposes afterwards.
> >
> > Except during WWII
>
> Unfortunately the West is too preoccupied with Taliban as
> to keep an eye on these groups of Buddhists.

Sometimes, for example on a lazy Sunday afternoon in
Amsterdam, just for fun I try to imagine what it must
be like to live in the Nabbyverse.

You know...the Nabbyverse...that parallel universe that
probably exists somewhere because Nabby thinks about it
so much in this universe. What might that parallel
universe be like?

I think it's probably a combination of Yellow Submarine
and Dawn Of The Dead. One half of the Nabbyverse is full
of bright colors and ice-cream-cone trees and gurus on
every corner, ready to tell you how to live your life
and what to believe, 24/7.

But there is a darker side to the Nabbyverse. That dark
'verse is crawling with people who cavil and smear the
reputations of the gurus in the first universe and who
are lurking around every corner ready to do harm to
*him* personally because, after all, he's so important. :-)
In that Dark Nabbyverse, the Dalai Lama and his lackeys
the CIA pay evildoers to infiltrate the groups he reads
on the Internet to spread lies.

I'm tellin' ya...if someone could manage to put How Nabby
Sees The World Around Him up on the big screen, and hire a
twisted enough director (like Tim Burton or Terry Gilliam),
I think it'd become a cult classic.