On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Apr 26, 2011, at 8:54 PM, Tom Pall wrote:
>
> > Little children work cheap.
>

> In Maine, where we have a Tea Bagger guvner, he wants to repeal minimum
> wage laws for children. Why use illegal immigrant slave labor when we can
> use your own kids, at a reduced minimum wage?
>
> Why feed the Chinese when you can upgrade your own family to better living
> through child labor?
>
> A new generation of slavers.
>
> We'll be needing some small crawlers for those new, clean coal mines...you
> just wait

And in which direction have society and mores gone since we passed child
labour laws in this country?

Give the little buggers something to do with their spare time besides MMSing
their homemade child porn to each other.

The Texas Juvenile system is the worst.  Replace it with work houses and see
if the kiddies are not rehabilitated when they're released.