On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I occasionally get an invite to "join so and so on (fill in the
> blank)".  Most recently on LinkedIn, a place I call "desperation row."
> A friend already tricked me into signing on to LinkedIn a few years ago
> under my own name and I'm not going to sign up under my handles.  I also
> have no interest in Facebook.  LinkedIn annoys me because there are two
> groups with the same name for the company I worked at and I know that
> I've gotten requests again from folks I worked with on one group and
> added because they joined the other.  What really annoys me about these
> groups is some twenty something telling me "what I'm supposed to do."

I got an invite from none other than our FFL Owner in Chief today.  For
Linkedin.  I absolutely hate Linkedin and would love directions on how to
delete my account.  It started off very innocently.  I accepted one person
as a connection.  Then every once in a while one or two more.   Now I'm
receiving requests to connect to cartush merchants in the Luxor, Egypt suuk
and being told the joyous news that I'm connected, a couple thousand times
removed, to a trany who owns an escort service in Kazakhstan.