Yep. I was very much struck when I watched about thirty seconds of Obama's
speech yesterday, him going on and on about the 2000+ innocent lives lost on
9/11 and I am thinking I'll bet that is how many innocent people in the world
have lost their lives to our weapons in just the last *month* or two. We
definitely drive the killing momentum in the world on a large scale. I am not
surprised it came around to bite us in such a horrific way on 9/11.