--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> Here's another interesting development.  If you look at the
> helicopter wreckage, you'll find that Pakistani soldiers
> covered it up with tarpaulin.  Why?  Are they trying to hide
> something?  Or, did the US government asked the Pakistanis
> to hide the latest war gizmos?

According to what I've been reading, when the helicopter
crashed, the U.S. guys blew it up so nobody could make off
with the gear, some of which is no doubt secret. In the
general area around the compound, everybody would know
what they were trucking out; but once they get beyond that
area, they'd probably just as soon not advertise what it is.
I don't think there's anything suspicious about it. The U.S.
surely gave the Pakistanis instructions about what to do
with it.