Here's another interesting development.  If you look at the helicopter
wreckage, you'll find that Pakistani soldiers covered it up with tarpaulin.
Why?  Are they trying to hide something?  Or, did the US government asked the
Pakistanis to hide the latest war gizmos?

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Osama-Bin-Laden-Compound/ss/events/wl/050211osamacomp#photoViewer=/110502/ids_photos_wl/r2891742052.jpg