On May 19, 2011, at 6:38 PM, richardnelson108 wrote:

> Hello Vaj-  I could not help but respond to your post #277247.
>
> Why do you continually feel the need to act like an expert about things you
> know nothing about.
>
> You say we now "know two things".  We do not "know" anything.  We do not
> "know" that Guru dev never authorized MMY to teach.

Yes, we do know this. In fact, it would run contrary to the spirit of SBS's
beliefs for him to authorize Mahesh to teach. SO this is really no huge
surprise.

>   We do not " know" that MMY kept the poem that the pundit wrote about Guru
> Dev, even though he was told to throw it away.  Where do you get your facts
> from?

The origin of the TM puja has been exhaustively researched and it's sources
have been known for several years.

> You make up these things to fit your point of view.  Nowhere in the story
> that MMY told about that poem (which is the only source from which we even
> know this poem existed) did he say he kept it, even though Guru Dev told him
> to throw it in the Ganges.  And it is clear that you know nothing about MMY
> because the one thing you can bet your life on is that if Guru Dev told MMMY
> to do something, it would be done.  You make assumptions based on nothing.

> Another great lie that you have continued to propigate in past posts is that
> MMY poisoned Guru Dev.  There has never been any evidence that this is true.
> But yet you continue to quote it as if it is scripture.

No, I said he was one of the main SUSPECTS.

I don't believe it is possible at this late to know what exactly happened.