--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On May 19, 2011, at 6:38 PM, richardnelson108 wrote:
>
> > Hello Vaj-  I could not help but respond to your post #277247.
> >
> > Why do you continually feel the need to act like an expert
> > about things you know nothing about.
> >
> > You say we now "know two things".  We do not "know" anything.
> > We do not "know" that Guru dev never authorized MMY to teach.
>
> Yes, we do know this.

No, we don't. Vas you dere, Sharlie?

> In fact, it would run contrary to the spirit of SBS's
> beliefs for him to authorize Mahesh to teach.

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he decided to make an exception
for MMY. You don't know, we don't know.

It would be fine to say, "I doubt Guru Dev ever authorized
MMY to teach because it would have run contrary to what I
understand to be the spirit of his beliefs." It's not fine
to say, "We now know Guru Dev never authorized MMY to
teach..." etc. when we don't.

> >   We do not " know" that MMY kept the poem that the pundit
> > wrote about Guru Dev, even though he was told to throw it
> > away.  Where do you get your facts from?
>
> The origin of the TM puja has been exhaustively researched
> and it's sources have been known for several years.

Note the two non sequiturs. Vaj doesn't want to address
either point.

<snip>
> > Another great lie that you have continued to propigate in
> > past posts is that MMY poisoned Guru Dev.  There has never
> > been any evidence that this is true.  But yet you continue
> > to quote it as if it is scripture.
>
> No, I said he was one of the main SUSPECTS.

Which isn't true either, especially given that there was
no evidence that Guru Dev was poisoned in the first place.