What we need here on this forum is a post from someone who has died and not
lived to tell about it.

If the drop becomes the ocean, the drop is no more as a drop, it is completely
recycled and uniformly distributed in the ocean, if we take the analogy a bit
further. The specific individuality of the drop is gone. Try and reassemble it
again.

If you want to be immortal and retain individuality as a function of time and
space, I suggest endless life as a cockroach. Fear of death leads to endless
speculation. Life and death are pairs of opposites, one cannot exist without
the other, one is the negation of the other; they do not exist simultaneously
in the same place. The desire to have death be life is misplaced. Leave them
behind.