On May 26, 2011, at 3:02 PM, seventhray1 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:
> It's also India, where people will say
> anything rather than deal with
> unpleasantness. Sounds like
> you feel for it hook, line and
> stinker. And now you feel
> people should accord your words
> magic powers and not question
> anything you say, because you supposedly
> spoke to a judge, THE judge in
> this case. Even if true, your opinion
> is still worth no more than anyone
> else's. Get over your self.

I would say you're channeling your inner Raunchy.

Another insult.

  You can ascribe a percentage to any possibibility for any event.  But you
just don't do this in life.  But you do it here.  There is a chance a meteor is
going to slam into you when you walk out of your house, but you don't live
considering that possiblity.  But you seem willing to put forth all kinds low
percentage possibilites in order to win a point, even if it sounds somewhat
absurd

And you should know, after reading my posts for so
long, that the only reason I got into this nonsense
was because of what i perceived as a pile-on,
which is cowardly and you have not deigned to
comment on.   I could care less about any of it
other than that.  But you prefer to just ignore
what you don't like and try to make it about
proof and percentages.  Cheap trick, lurk.