Thanks for giving me the post # on mahapatra.
I can't really comment on it much.
Some of it (about MMY's health) does match with what he told me.
I can only say that he had only positive things to say about MMY, how much he
loved him and how much teaching TM meant to him.  He was clearly moved by his
time with him.

Oh, and by the way, regarding my research on the Guru Dev "poisoning", I did
not go to India to look into this at all.  I just happenned to be there and was
introduced to that Supreme Court judge and it came up in conversation, among
many other topics.  Once it was brought up, I did drill him on it because I had
heard the same rumors you all have heard.  The same thing with the people I
spoke to at the Shankaracahraya ashram.  It was not the point of my
conversations, my trips or my interests. It was a small footnote among many,
many  things that were discussed.