Yifu:
> The degree of evidence imo doesn't rise to the level
> of a criminal conviction...

There is nothing as powerful as the cross-examination,
and since MMY is dead, there will probably never be a
conviction.

But, if Judith wanted to be believed, she would have
revealed the secret BEFORE he died, so we could do the
cross-examine of all the witnesses. Judith did not, so
the case is closed and just a rumor she started.

At any rate it's a cheap-shot, and pretty hypocritical
as well, since it has already been established that at
least two of the loud-mouths talking about it have banged
a groupie or two themselves! Let's just be honest.