--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear blastedactresses,
> > >
> > > I am fairly new around here, and I guess I haven't mastered
> > > the method of tracking down a post that I once read. For
> > > instance, your query about Werner Erhard. Can't find it
> > > anywhere, and I have searched long enough.
> >
> > It appears all but one of her/his/their posts have been
> > deleted from the Yahoo FFL archive.
>
> Yes, blasted was doing furious post deletions... not sure why. Seems like a
> dumb-assed thing to do, IMO. In any event, blasted unsubscribed yesterday
> evening.

I didn't know you could delete a post. It could come in handy. How do you do
it? MZ's suspicion that blasted was an est person is probably correct. He sure
left in a hurry after MZ nailed him on why he wouldn't declare his affiliation
with est. If the Werner folks are as controlling as MZ says, it could explain
why blasted was too paranoid to admit he was an est person. Maybe blasted
deleted posts because he didn't want to get in trouble with Werner's thought
police.