On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM, blastedactresses <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
> wrote:

> "Dear maskedzebra - all I see is a lot of intellectual jugglery and nothing
> concrete. Can you please, if it's even possible for you, describe in a few
> lines each on your enlightenment, the reasons why you thought it was
> mystical deceit and your current de-enlightenment process. Please use
> generic terms - there's someone like me who has no knowledge of CC, GC and
> shudder....thank god I don't :-). "
>

> ( Accuracy, detail,  substance, and  specifics appear to be  the kryptonite
> of most message broad presentations.
>
> " Intellectual jugglery" and total absence of " concrete" facts are the
> main styles  of all that is sold on line.  When asked for specifics, all the
> reasons for not providing any will be trotted out along with  a series of
> obfuscations and misdirection, all with an utmost of lofty plausible  could
> be  sounding big words to make one appear intelligent.
>
> Opinions and spin and personal points of views misrepresented as facts is
>  the basis of all that can be found in these discussions, for the most part.
>   )
>

> Is it also required when one's been enlightened or announces they are
enlightened to have diarrhea of the keyboard?    I read very carefully and
critically and am able to piece together the meaning of text badly
translated from language to language to language and finally English.  It's
been a requirement of my job for decades.    I read here the worlds of the
Enlightened and there are nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs and occasionally
some punctuation scattered amongst the run ons.   Yet I can't piece together
this verb with that noun, this adjective with this adverb.  I thought that
the closer one gets to enlightenment, the fewer extraneous thoughts one
gets.  The more organized the mind is, the more able the person is to
crystallize even the most ineffable so that it can be understood by each
reader/hearer, though of course the understanding is at the level of the
person receiving the words.

Seems to me that disordered thoughts wind up in disordered words.  That make
it up as you go along jargon is another sign of disordered thoughts and a
basic inability to connect with other people.  I'd expect that as all this
becomes THAT, communication becomes easier and clearer between both speaker
and listener.

No?