Dear Robin,

What a beautiful letter from a beautiful soul; the clarity and integrity of
your love feels as sweet and gently pervasive as ever -- moreso even. I never
dreamed you would someday read my account of our interaction; what an odd
feeling of self-recognition that is! And the occult complexities were just for
fun, a work of art, an attempted self-portrait, its details (I hope) easily
ignorable if they don't resonate. I was also at the time still working things
out, trying to fine-tune a hypothesis which accounted for all the raw data.
Things have simplfied considerably since then.

I feel I do understand your need to integrate or account for all of us who
interact with you. FWIW, sometime within the first few years of my posting
here, Tom Pall expressed a fervent desire that Homeland Security would take me
away and shoot me (and please correct me if I am misrepresenting you here,
Tom), I suspect because I had just described my strong feeling that 9/11 was an
inside job. But the effect of his posting was beautiful. I felt gut-punched,
eviscerated, and actually did refrain from posting for a few days while I
integrated "his" anger and wish that I would die -- in fact, "I" died yet
again, internally, for those three days.

And the result was that I found I had been repressing or ignoring my
"Tom-persona" while identifying with a "compassionate persona" which appeared
to be anti-Tom. (In my parlance, I had been ignoring my Red Man or Warrior
while overemphasizing my Green Man or Compassionate Caregiver. The shadow-side
or "demonic" of our Red Man is thwarted desire, fury, bullying and even
indiscriminate killing, which when reintegrated ripens into zeal and a sense of
divine timing or chronological order). In reintegrating my idea of Tom I found
my unconditional love for him-Us again, and we have gotten along OK since then.
(In my world, at least.) :-) Of course this may be of no value to you and have
nothing whatsoever to do with you or your world, but who knows? I thought I
would share it anyhow.