--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" <yifuxero@...> wrote:

> I find it interesting that Catholics say "Holy Ghost" but Evangelicals say "
> The Holy Spirit". I'm not exactly sure what the role of this enigmatic Entity
> is - perhaps to inspire people to speak in Tongues, or play Gospel music on
> 12-stringed guitars. Also, I've never encountered any reports of people
> having visions of the "Holy Ghost". Maybe he/she prefers to stay out of the
> limelight.
>
> http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Casper-Friendly-Ghost-Mobile-Game-for-Halloween-2.jpg

Definitely a he because he knocked Mary leading to the most ackward
conversation in history:

Old man Joseph: So you wanted to talk with me about something my darling wifey?

Mary: Yeah, you know how I keep sending you off for shaved ice with honey and
pickled locusts lately?

OMJ: Yes, anything to make you happy, but it looks like some of it is sticking
to your ribs a bit lately.

M: About that, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that I
am having a baby out of wedlock and disgracing you in our small busy- body town.

OMJ: Then what is the good news?

M: In exactly 33 years your problem will get solved.

OMJ:  Mary,  please fetch me a cane rod as thick as your thumb and while you
are at it, fetch me that pool boy from next door who has been hanging around
here lately.

And SCENE.  Cut to 30 years later at the tomb of Lazerus

Jesus: Rise Lazerus, rise from the dead!

Mary: Nice work son, we have one more stop on the PR tour and we can call it a
day.

Jesus: Not the lepers again!  Hey BTW, since I have this handy trick do you
want me to bring back your beloved and long-suffering husband Joseph, my
earthly step-dad back from the dead?

M: Tracing her hand over the scars of long healed welts...No I'm good.
Wait, now that I think of it, there was this pool boy...