On Jul 14, 2011, at 9:48 PM, sparaig wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Jul 14, 2011, at 4:06 PM, sparaig wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, William Parkinson <ameradian2@> wrote:
> > [...]
> > > Thank you also Turq (Lawson) for your warm welcome too. There is much I still have to learn about TM, but also about the members here.� Still it has been heuristically useful for me to say the least!� �

> > I note that you not only confused me with someone else but you never bothered to respond to my links to research on stuff...
> >
> > Gotta wonder.
>

> I believe he is deeply familiar with meditation research in general.

Those aren't meditation research in general studies. Those are studies on a specific state found within TM and apparently not elsewhere. At least, I can't find any reference to breath suspension [or synonyms] and meditation except the TM research.

It turned out to be insignificant, except of course to TM researchers who want to believe the apnea episodes are significant.