--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <shukra69@> wrote:
> >
> > one reason why you dont discuss the mantra is you are
> > creating a lot of doubt and confusion in some people
> > reading this which is what happened to you when you
> > saw TM mantras written, it just shouldn't happen.
>
> Bingo !

Per Bob's question, that's two votes for sutra ("Every
question is the perfect opportunity for the answer we
have already prepared, and you'd better settle for it.")

Others prefer tantra ("WTF? I sense some cognitive disson-
ance here between what I was told by one 'authority' and
what I'm being told by another. Neat! I wonder which is
more valuable, or if either is.")

Predilection.