Curtis,

Have you considered that Judy is like Guru Dev when he was looking for a guru?
He got that one guru angry, and Guru Dev said something like:  "This guy's
anger proves he isn't fully enlightened, so he's not the guru I seek."

Gotta give that which pokes ya and irks ya a deep bow just for rubbing your
nose in a crippling attachment even if the messenger is all puffy egoic about
it.

Except of course, unless Judy criticizes me, then I'm like you.

Sigh.....

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>