Fun to watch Curtis (and Edg, but to a lesser extent
because he isn't immediately involved) stand on his
head to avoid seeing what's actually going on here,
exercising his creative powers to the utmost to come
up with an alternate story line that will allow him
to feel less bad about himself.

Two hints: (1) Not looking for a guru in Curtis; and
(2) anger *per se* isn't the problem. It's the Hulk-
like transformation the anger triggers that's the
problem. Or maybe Jekyll/Hyde is a better analogy.

At any rate, Curtis might find it of benefit to do
some reading/thinking about Jung's recommendation
to acknowledge and ultimately accept one's Shadow
side. If you can make friends with your Shadow,
you're a lot more likely to get it to work with you
rather than against you.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>