Curtis, you keep *proving my point*. When you get angry,
you go blind. I can't count the number of misreadings
of what I've said in what you write below. You're
responding to posts you wrote in your own mind and
attributed to me, not to my actual posts. How much of
that is willful and how much is due to the red spots
in front of your eyes, I couldn't say.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>