OK, since Sal decided she'd step on my point and ignore my
request for comments only from those who knew nothing more
about the case than what Skolnick posted, I'll ask Steve
whether he notices any discrepancies between Skolnick's
account and the account Sal posted from Quackwatch.

And since Sal has carefully deleted Skolnick's post to
make that more difficult, I'll just put it in again:

> -----
> From: aaskoln...@... (AASkolnick)
> Subject: Interesting Document Available
> Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
> Date: 7 Jan 1995 21:37:01 -0500
>
> I just acquired a copy of the [Jane Doe's] death
> certificate. [Doe] appeared with Drs. Chopra and
> Lonsdorf on the Donahue Show, (the first show I think)
> and was introduced as "a former breast cancer patient."
> She claimed it was Maharishi Ayur-Veda treatments that
> cured her. She died of breast cancer on Dec. 30, 1990.
> I think the show was in 1989, but I could be mistaken.
>
> Does anyone know the date that Donahue Show was taped
> or aired? Can anyone tell me any more about Ms.
> [Doe]. She lived in Fairfield and is listed as
> having worked as a meteologist/environmental researcher,
> so I suspect she was involved with MIU.
>
> If anyone would like a copy of the death certificate,
> please message me here with fax number, postal
> address, and phone number. Please provide your name
> also. I will not respond to requests from shadowy
> lurkers and people with mythological names. -- Andrew
> Skolnick
> -----

Now here's the account from Quackwatch. Steve, do you
see any differences between this and what Skolnick
wrote? First remind yourself of your original conclusions,
then read the Quackwatch account: