--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:
<snip>
> In fact, Donahue, if I recall the exchange correctly, asked
> Chopra "can everyone expect this kind of result from Maharishi
> AYurveda?"
>
> And Chopra replied quite flatly "no."
>
> Whereupon Donahue looked at him and said "NO?!!!!!"

It was an audience member who asked, and Chopra said,
"No, I don't think so," and went on to talk about
individual differences and "lots of complex factors."

I don't have Donahue saying "NO?!!!!!" (with or without
exclams) in my transcript, and I would definitely have
put it in if it had been either audible or visible. He
may have said it about some other disclaimer from Chopra,
though. I didn't transcribe the entire show, just the
parts with the woman.