Yes, I had this lovely experience for a year ages 18-19.  I had to be
hospitalized after my first two doses, it was so bad.  Chemo was even harsher
then than it is now.  Fred Ansfield, a pioneer in it, was my oncologist.  Of
course I lost all my hair and had to sip blended food due to the sores in my
mouth.  But, towards the end, my spiritual experiences returned (I had shut
them off at the age of five) and I started having Unity experiences.