--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:
> But I'm down with the eating butter program.  I get this stuff
> from Ireland that you can eat straight like a cheese.

For years, I'd buy four pounds of organic butter at a time and make big batches
of ghee, using a long slow process that would turn the milk solids golden and
give the ghee that nutty taste. I finally got so sick of ghee that I can hardly
stomach the stuff any more. Since then, we'd been happily using Plugra European
style butter. But, the new happy-shiny HyVee store in FF is now carrying
Kerrygold butter from Ireland, and I'm totally in love with it.