That's the one Alex!  It's like butta.  I use Plugra for ghee or baking and
Kerrygold to treat the way I would treat the Eucharist. (To clarify, I mean rub
it all over my GF's body and chase her around trying to catch her like a
greased piglet at a state fair. I believe some other people have a "different"
(less fun) definition for that term.)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>