Proprietary Source Software mantra meditation,
How about 'non-sectarian' mantra meditation too?
Appealing to the growing "Spiritual but not Religious"
portion of the population,
here is a group that has specifically tried stripping both the
proprietary code and the religion
out of TM.  It is interesting to see.

It is a brazen re-packaged segment marketing, Take a look at this:

http://www.nsrusa.org/

"Natural Stress Relief " Meditation