>"In comparison, TM is very much proprietary source software. It >cannot
>really ever be completely divorced from its origins in Hindu (or, if >you
>prefer, Vedic) trappings."

Would seem that TM is between a rock and a hard place trying to get in to
public institutions generally.  Could the TM-Rajas alter their source code,
just to get in?  Or be satisfied to just stay outside with private and church
institutions otherwise?

Maharishi singing the TM- Puja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxrCqMuVods&feature=related